December 06, 2006
nenokan lang daw yan eh.. hehe
The rule is simple. Just fill in the blanks:
I am ____.
I wonder _____.
I hear _____.
I see _____.
I want _____.
I am _____.
I pretend _____.
I feel _____.
I touch _____.
I worry _____.
I cry _____.
I am _____.
I understand _____.
I say _____.
I dream _____.
I try _____.
I hope _____.
I am _____.
heres is mines.. (daming s) hehe
I am overthinking again..
I wonder if you know that i'm wondering about you.. (nyaha?hehe)
I hear Howie Day singing Collide..
I see uhmm dead people? (joke yun syempre)
I want to sleep..
I am sleepy na pala..
I pretend to be not sleepy, hirap pala.. hehe
I feel nervous..
I touch the keyboard??..
I worry too much..
I cry when i feel like it..
I am hungry na.
I understand but am not convinced..
I say i don't know..
I dream and mistake it as reality..
I try and try and try..
I hope you do..
I am boring/bored..
"it ain't gonna stop the world if you walk out that door.. this old world just keeps spinning round, spinning round, like it did the day before.. coz to them it makes no difference.. it just keeps on keeping time.. coz it ain't gonna stop the world, no.. but it'll be the end of mine.."
It Don't Matter To The Sun, Rosie Thomas
I am ____.
I wonder _____.
I hear _____.
I see _____.
I want _____.
I am _____.
I pretend _____.
I feel _____.
I touch _____.
I worry _____.
I cry _____.
I am _____.
I understand _____.
I say _____.
I dream _____.
I try _____.
I hope _____.
I am _____.
heres is mines.. (daming s) hehe
I am overthinking again..
I wonder if you know that i'm wondering about you.. (nyaha?hehe)
I hear Howie Day singing Collide..
I see uhmm dead people? (joke yun syempre)
I want to sleep..
I am sleepy na pala..
I pretend to be not sleepy, hirap pala.. hehe
I feel nervous..
I touch the keyboard??..
I worry too much..
I cry when i feel like it..
I am hungry na.
I understand but am not convinced..
I say i don't know..
I dream and mistake it as reality..
I try and try and try..
I hope you do..
I am boring/bored..
It Don't Matter To The Sun, Rosie Thomas
Posted @ 00:44 | PermaLink |


