February 18, 2006

in a perfect world

My internet connection would be faster than current. No one would ever die tragically, especially from disasters. I'd be fluent in using the sign language. My graduation day would be on 2007, not 2008 or later. I'd be in Hawaii right now, or Vegas or anywhere i wish to be. Every day would have a Manny Pacquiao match so there would be 0% crime rate. Our country would finally have a better political system. I would have all the food that i'm craving right now. I would have all the cds that i'm wanting right now. Any of my favorite artists would have a concert here and i'd be there, front row and center, to watch it. I'd have a picture taken with the people i look up to, most of them artists of course. I would be with my family and friends in one venue, then the night would not end.


Posted @ 17:49 | PermaLink |

About Me
Name: Leslie
Location: Philippines

I'm somehow living my life by not knowing.. And until now, I still don't know..

View Complete Profile
View My Multiply





Previous Post

Archive

Links