March 08, 2006

sabi nang wala akong gana!

destiny cracked a joke.. and again, i'm the punchline..

I'm lazy not because i'm not energetic.
I'm sad not because i'm unhappy.
I'm tired not because i had a lot to do.
I'm impatient not because my patience was tested.
I'm frustrated not because i'm dissatisfied.
I'm happy not because i'm not sad.
I'm annoyed not because something annoys me.
I'm not a big talker today not because i have nothing to say.
I don't make any sense not because i'm non-sense.


i'm supposed to have a lot to write today but since they're too many, i forgot most of them.. so..

Love according to Plato: One day a student asked Plato, "What is Love?" Plato said, "There's a wheat field ahead, go there and pick one leaf that you think is extra ordinary and then go back." After a few minutes, the student came back with an empty hand. Plato asked why. The student replied, "On my way, I saw an extra ordinary leaft but I did not pick it because I might find another ahead, but as I found another I realized that it was not as extra-ordinary like the one I first saw, confused as I am, I ended up picking nothing." Plato said, "That's love."


Malamang hindi mo alam, pero malimit lumipad ang isip ko.. kadalasan pa, malayo ang nararating.. kanina habang nakikinig ako sa lecture ng unang subject ko pag MWF, napatunayan ko na hindi ko pala kayang ma-control ang paglipad ng isip ko.. late ako, as usual, kaya sinabi ko sa sarili ko na seryoso akong makikinig, since malapit na ang final exam.. at seryoso nga akong nakinig.. nung una.. dahil nung biglang may kumalabog na upuan, natauhan ako bigla.. hindi na pala ako nakikinig, nakablangkong-tingin na lang pala ako sa drain characteristic curve ng JFET habang iniisip kong magbakasyon.. hindi ako masyadong nagulat o nagtaka, sanay na ko sa mga sitwasyong late ako sa klase, pero absent ang isip ko..

"I guess our song is over as we begin to sing.."
Could've Been, Tiffany


roughly 500 meters of walking * 5 times + fiery sun + 100 pesos / dehydration = my day

kung alam ko lang na mapupunta sa wala ang lahat eh di sana natulog na lang ako buong hapon.. lahat ng pawis, pagod, gastos at abala, lahat dirediretso sa drain.. parang may narining pa nga akong agos eh.. mas malala pa, parang tinawag pa ako, "les! babagsak ka na! woohoo!" *splash* pero ewan ko rin, parang sa kasulok sulukan ng isip ko eh alam kong mangyayari na naman 'to.. kaso nangibabaw ang pagkaoptimistic ko. . ayun, pessimistic tuloy ang grade ko..

It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over.


pero dahil likas na yata ang pagkaoptimistic ko, kaya ko pa ding sabihin sa sarili ko na, "at least you tried Les.." alam ko namang kung hindi namin tnry kanina eh di mas lalong malaki ang magiging panghihinayang namin, not knowing what could've happened.. kaya, sige na nga, ayos na din..

"I'm two quarters and a heart down. And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds. These words are all I have so i'll write them. So you need them just to get by."
Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy (Sweet!!)


They're playing "Ang Yabang Mo" in a while.. gaaddd.. how i wish to get a shot at playing that.. hey Mo!, if you can read this (which is probable, you know..), try me!.. 30 seconds is pfft!, nothing.. make it 30 minutes.. half an hour of non-stop ass-kissing.. man, i'm gonna do great!.. i've been practicing.. hahaha..


and.. i'm.. out..


Posted @ 20:08 | PermaLink |

About Me
Name: Leslie
Location: Philippines

I'm somehow living my life by not knowing.. And until now, I still don't know..

View Complete Profile
View My Multiply





Previous Post

Archive

Links