March 22, 2006

Tedd has been kind to me lately..

strange but it feels like some things i'm about to give up on are putting themselves into place.. strange but nice.. *nods slowly*

so, wondering who Tedd is? if you're posted with all of my writing, and i really mean all, you'd probably get it.. nope, he's neither human nor God..
Hey Tedd, if THAT's really true, which i'm about to find out tomorrow and i really freaking wish it is, i'm going to be relieved big time! Thanks for being so kind to me lately.. I owe you..
"The notes are old. They bend, they fold. And so do i to a new love."
Swing, Swing - All-American Rejects


Posted @ 13:48 | PermaLink |
Comments:
Es bueno ver cómo paciencia trabajó esta vez.

In english, down Leslie :p

P.S. thanks for the tag. btw, I just removed the board. layout sucks.
 
la paciencia es verdaderamente una virtud! hehe

try to put the board on the upper part and see if it works that way..
 
TG it worked. No choice but to consider cbox. :darn:
 
phuck! hindi ako marunong mag espnayole!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


About Me
Name: Leslie
Location: Philippines

I'm somehow living my life by not knowing.. And until now, I still don't know..

View Complete Profile
View My Multiply





Previous Post

Archive

Links